Wades Canyon Spring Development
When difficulties with Wade Canyon Spring arose while trying to produce water for Circleville Town, Franson Civil Engineers came up with a plan to rehabilitate the spring and increase flow production.
Our work included:
- Preparing a feasibility report outlining the preferred alternative along with the estimated construction costs. The report was used to obtain funding from the Division of Drinking Water (DDW) for the construction portion of the project.
- Preparing design drawings and specifications; submission to the necessary state agencies
- Assisting in the construction review of the spring’s redevelopment and transmission line
- Preparing the operation and maintenance manual for the spring redevelopment
- Assisting Circleville with updating their water rights for two spring water sources